Sunday 6 February 2011

Poppies


I've neglected my polymer clay making of late, and as I adore Poppies I thought I'd try my hand at making one. I'm pleased with the way it turned out, but undecided if it will be a pendant suspended from a black suede thong, or made into a brooch. I made a slightly different one for myself which is on a fine silver chain.

Poppy

I've just remembered I bought a pack of silver precious metal clay about a year ago and still haven't made anything with it. It's a very different material to polymer clay, but I'll have fun experimenting with it!

4 comments:

  1. Do keep on with your polymer clay as you are so good at it.

    When I saw this poppy in the photo I thought it was fabric as it seems to have so much movement.

    And how exciting to have pmc waintig to be tried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks BBB! I've got some new colours blended and waiting to be used... just got to figure out the finer details of making the flower.

    Yes, I had forgotten all about the PMC, will need to try that soon. :)

    ReplyDelete