Thursday 27 February 2014

Hello Again

Wow, it's a long time since I've been here...almost 3 years!  So, what have I been up to?

Quick catch up: I closed my Etsy jewellery shop 'Chameleonite'  last year. I also ended a relationship around the same time. There followed a period of feeling very low, and a lot of  soul searching, which set me back on my spiritual path and led me to study  'A Course In Miracles' for a few months. But what was missing from my life wasn't religion or a relationship, it was dog shaped, and came in the form of George, a rescue dog of uncertain breed. The rescue said he was an American Cocker Spaniel, but everywhere we go people stop and ask me what he is.  The most popular guess is a Cockapoo.  I think he is possibly an American Cockapoo. Whatever he is, he is the sweetest, most adorable pooch, with a cheeky character,  and I am so in love with him!






No comments:

Post a Comment