Tuesday 8 September 2009

Look What the Postman Delivered

What better way to brighten up a miserable grey and rainy day than for the postman to pop these little beauties through my letterbox!


I've had my eye on these earrings ever since I first joined Etsy and discovered Rachellucie's jewellery shop, and I have to say they are even more beautiful in person! I love them so much they are now my No1 favourite out of all my personal earring collection!

Rachel is celebrating her first Etsyversary, and is currently running a month long promotion offering free worldwide shipping and at least 10% off everything in her shop. In addition to her Etsyversary promotion, Rachel is donating 20% of the proceeds from the sale of selected items to Etsy project Embrace, set up by Etsy artisans to raise funds for the American Cancer Society in honour of fellow Etsian Laura Slocum of creatielytangled.etsy.com. The beautiful earrings above were one of the items Rachel included for this wonderful cause.

So what better time to pop along to Rachel's shop and treat yourself to a little something to brighten your day.

3 comments:

  1. oh stunning! love the mix of colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel, thanks so much for this!
    I am really touched that you've taken the time to feature my earrings.

    specially considering you may well come down with the first case of postal-transmission of swine-flu in a few days time....!;)
    thanks for being patient for them, glad they hit the spot xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not to worry, I scrubbed them with a Brillo pad to kill off any lingering germs! (only kidding... I used drain cleaner). Hope you're feeling better. xx (them's air kisses)

    ReplyDelete