Thursday 6 August 2009

All Round the UK - with a twist!

This Treasury lark is addictive... they should come with a warning! I made my second one this week, "All Round the UK" featuring, as the title implies, the talents of UK Etsians, but with a twist.... well, not a twist exactly,more a spiral/circle!

You can check it out here:

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=74509

I took delivery of a lovely stash of beads earlier this week and have had fun playing with them. I made my first sterling silver link wrapped bracelet with lovely deep raspberry red colour washed beads and red Czech glass flowers. I was really happy with the result.

Bracelet:



I absolutely love the beads in the earrings below. They're faux amber vintage lucite, and are so smooth with a gorgeous deep colour. Their beautiful simplicity is so striking, I didn't feel they needed anything else. I fell in love with them, so I made a pair for myself too!

Amber Lucite Earrings:

No comments:

Post a Comment