Tuesday 14 July 2009

First Etsy Treasury

I made my first ever Etsy Treasury! For anyone not familiar with treasuries, they comprise of twelve of your favourite items that are currently offered for sale by other sellers on Etsy. I really enjoyed compiling mine, although limiting myself to black and cream made choosing hard work, because there are so many lovely things to choose from. I'm really pleased with the result... not bad for a first attempt, even though I do say so myself! I think I might just have to make another one!

If you want to see it you'll have to be quick because it ends tonight.

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=70365


Just in case you missed it, here is a screenshot in two parts 'cos my laptop screen is too small to show it all in one.

Treasury:


No comments:

Post a Comment