Tuesday 16 March 2010

Poorly Sick

Looks like I did way too much on Sunday and have triggered a major flare that's really painful and has drained me of energy. I really must learn to pace myself instead of frenetic spurts trying to cram in as much as I can on my good days. So I've decided to take a few days off my Etsy shop to recuperate.

A few early nights and lots of rest should do it. I'm still open for business and posting orders, I'm just not listing anything new for a few days. Or at least that's the plan... all depends how much boring daytime TV I can take before I'm lured into my studio by the call of the beads! :/

Forgot to mention these lovely earrings I made at the weekend and sold this morning. Will have to make some more... when I'm better!

Circle of Life Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment